Forum AstroNamur ASBL - Astronomie Amateur
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum AstroNamur ASBL - Astronomie Amateur

Forum de discussion d'AstroNamur

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Dernières imagesDernières images  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

2019: 100ans de l'UAI (message de Rodrigo Alvarez)

AuteurMessage
astroraoul
Saturne
astroraoul

2019: 100ans de l'UAI (message de Rodrigo Alvarez) Empty
MessageSujet: 2019: 100ans de l'UAI (message de Rodrigo Alvarez)   2019: 100ans de l'UAI (message de Rodrigo Alvarez) EmptySam 21 Avr 2018 - 8:52

Dear colleagues,

Ten years after the International Year of Astronomy, the International Astronomical Union will celebrate its 100 anniversary in 2019 by organizing at the international level several global activities:

• See the IAU100 page here

• https://www.iau.org/public/iau100/

• and you can also download the IAU100 brochure here

• https://www.iau.org/static/public/iau100/IAU100_brochure_2018_spreads_interactive.pdf

I have the honor to have been appointed National Point of Contact for Belgium by the IAU and the Belgian National Committee for Astronomy. It is my pleasure to invite you to be part of a Belgian Steering Committee that will contribute to the success of the astronomy celebration in 2019 in Belgium by proposing ideas, activities, collaborations, etc. If you are willing to join this Steering Committee, or if you just want to be kept informed of the ongoing activities, please send me an e-mail with contact details.

As first actions, we plan to create a website and Facebook page where all of your 2019 activities will be promoted. A kick-off event (with press conference) will also be organized at the beginning of 2019. 

In the meantime, I also want to draw your attention to this call for proposals for Astronomy 2019 special projects:

https://www.iau.org/public/iau100/call-special-projects/

Please read in details, but two important point

• There is a possibility of 2500 EUR funding
  • Deadline: June 15

Please kindly spread the news (and the content of this e-mail) around you.

Best wishes,
Rodrigo Alvarez

Rodrigo Alvarez
Head of the Planetarium
Planetarium of the Royal Observatory of Belgium
Avenue de Boechoutlaan, 10
1020 Brussels
T. +32-2/474.70.53
F. +32-2/478.30.26
rodrigo.alvarez@oma.be
www.planetarium.be
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

2019: 100ans de l'UAI (message de Rodrigo Alvarez)
Page 1 sur 1